Saturday, September 25, 2004

Finally started uploading some of my photos

Well, I finally bit the bullet and paid for a hosting site so I can start uploading my pictures from the Convention. I've just started building the site: the address is http://seattleceltic.net (yes, I know, I know, but I sat there looking at the domain name page and couldn't think of anything more apropos).

Still haven't heard back from the state party about whether or not they'll be able to make web server space available for all the delegates and guests to upload their pictures. I've foolishly volunteered to coordinate collecting the pictures, but won't contact the others until the state party gives me a yea or nay. I don't really want to use the web space I've paid for myself.

We have to decide within the next week whether we can afford for both John and I to go to the NARAL Liberty Ball. I know I'm going, but it's $100 each, and I can't afford to pay for both of us; if he doesn't get the Summit contract soon, he won't be able to buy a ticket. The ACLU Bill of Rights Celebration dinner is also coming up, but I can probably afford to buy the tickets for both of us to that.

I'll be doing voter registration at the Supermall tomorrow morning. I hope I get at least a couple registrations: there's only two more weekends to register people in time for the general election.

Results for the primary look very encouraging so far, except that John obviously didn't make it as PCO. We didn't doorbell enough of the precinct, or else just being a write-in is too much of a liability. Primary results are here: http://www.metrokc.gov/elections/2004sep/results.htm and PCO results are here: http://www.metrokc.gov/elections/2004sep/pcos.htm

No comments: